Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Our Commitment to Patient and Employee Safety
Maryland Spine & Rehab is committed to providing essential health services in order to keep our patients healthy and out of hospital and emergency room settings that cannot currently handle the capacity. That's why we are keeping our clinics open, but we will continue to monitor and respond to the situation as appropriate. We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our staff and patients at our clinics. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment. Our providers in Dundalk, Rosedale & Landover are here to find you relief!
Our Safety Guidelines
- We follow all Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, continually consult with medical authorities and peer organizations around the country, and adopt recommended protocols as appropriate.
- We have always followed recommended processes for cleanliness, sanitation, and sterilization in our clinics. We use medical-grade sanitizers and disinfectants on our hands and equipment. We are now placing a heightened emphasis on these practices.
- We screen all patients and clinicians for symptoms before allowing treatment. We ask the following two questions and if the answer is yes to either question, we insist on rescheduling their appointments or not returning to work until it is safe to do so
- In the last 14 days, have you or anyone in your household been to Level 3 destinations — please see the CDC website for the most current list; returned from a cruise, or knowingly been exposed to anyone with Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Do you have current flu-like or upper respiratory symptoms including fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
Additional measures may be necessary to protect your health in our clinics. If so, we will update our practices and policies immediately.
With this shared commitment, we are confident we can continue delivering the same high level of care you've come to expect from us.